cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!

Does anyone help me solve the problem?

I made a purchase and made the payment and received this email from ebay.

Your recent eBay transaction may be from a compromised account

Hello emanueguede-4,

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:  
2635228754 - SONY PLAYSTATION 4 SLIM PS4 JET BLACK BLURAY CONSOLE 1TB & 8GB + FIFA 18 GAME

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Center and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution 
- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, please immediately contact the payment service used to request a refund.

- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction canceled and do not send payment.

In this situation, your account wasn't accessed by the third party involved. At eBay, we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. Learn more about protecting your account at:

Thanks,
eBay 

Someone can help me?

Thank you so much

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Help!!!!

Good Evening , I would 100% go under the help Tab and get Customer care on the Phone ,, have them look at your account and the purchase, keep in mind there are 10000s of SCAM and Custome care will walk you thru the Steps to get funds back into your account, no need to worry, last year had a somewhat simular deal happen and Ebay had My money in my Account in 3days... good luk Sigs70

Message 2 of 2
latest reply