cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Hard Drive Listings And Illigal DVD Copying

I regularly keep an eye out for low priced HDD and SSD and it is shocking the number of fake listings I see. Every single day, I see dozens of fake listings for drives. And the worst part, people are falling for it. Every account has zero feedback, selling $150 drives for $15. That is until the listing is removed by Ebay, but not until 50 people have been ripped off.  I really don't see the point of even reporting them anymore because it acomplishes nothing. There they are again the next day, new fake listings on fake accounts. Things to watch out for: zero feedback, stock photos, extremely low prices on brand new devices.

Another similar issue. Many times I've looked for DVD's or BluRay of old television shows only to find people selling copies they are making themselves on their computers. Seriously? They are making illigal copies of the discs and selling them as new. And yet again, no amount of reporting these listings makes any difference. Maybe one or two listings get closed, and there they are again the very next day.

Why isn't Ebay doing something to fix these growing problems?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0