cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear friend, I would like to know where you found the card and if you are kidding me, know that this

Dear friend, I would like to know where you found the card and if you are kidding me, know that this card does not turn on even you must not hesitate to ask me questions I give you 24 hours to refund my money or to send me a new mother card I'm wasting time with you now I denounce you to Ebay for stealing me 2 times for the same article give me an answer of what you intend to do your mother cards are already wrapped to return them back send me your return tag.
Either you get your money back or a new card.
I hope to be clear and looking forward to your reply

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Dear friend, I would like to know where you found the card and if you are kidding me, know that this

@santmarr_0 

Your seller is not here.

Have you thought about using the MBG?

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is not contact your seller: or contact ebay. This is a user to user system.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Assuming you are addressing your seller, he's not here.

And you probably should make sure he understands your message.  

Have you read the MBG?  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply