cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage dolls with sewn on clothes

I have many vintage dolls that have homemade dresses sewn on the dolls. The clothes will not come off unless cut off. I plan to list these dolls on eBay and am wondering if I should cut the clothes off and list them naked or list them with there dresses. Making doll clothes was my great aunt’s hobby. The dresses are quite elaborate and well done. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Iwould definately leavethe clothes on, they are incredible and the bride looks like a real Barbie with a real Ken the rest are clones, I never collected these but others on here do. Let the people buying decide wheither or not to take the clothes off. I would try and find out a bit about the bride doll but i would put these up individually starting at at least 20.00 if it were me selling as we can't give any tye of monetary value here. pretty work. 

There's truth in lies and lies in truth, would I lie to you???

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

you need to put a picture up of the dolls: theycould be the old comp orthe 50s/60s hard plastic orthe sew for dolls and thatway everyoe could tell yo by the clthes and dolls which would be best

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Here are a few quick pics

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the advice!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Iwould definately leavethe clothes on, they are incredible and the bride looks like a real Barbie with a real Ken the rest are clones, I never collected these but others on here do. Let the people buying decide wheither or not to take the clothes off. I would try and find out a bit about the bride doll but i would put these up individually starting at at least 20.00 if it were me selling as we can't give any tye of monetary value here. pretty work. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks so much!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply