cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Anyone

Hi All, 

Im seeking a specific doll for daughter. She has cancer and has been wanting this doll for awhile. If anyone knows of someone who has this doll or if someone is willing to part with the doll I will make it monetarily worth their while. It’s  Götz Elizabeth Lindner Saroyan. Have attached two pics. Outfit doesn’t necessarily matter. 

Thanks,

Jason/Cassandra

SaroyanSaroyan

B3D33D14-0EB5-427C-AB2F-DD2A3E1BF800.jpeg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Does Anyone

Hi, do you know about using Saved Searches in eBay? You can put the name of the doll and the artist, and can select for it to look only in titles or in the whole listing for the words. (and you will get an email any day there are new search results)

I notice that the artist's first name is actually Elisabeth (with an "s" instead of a "z.") I would recommend that you put in two saved searches, one with each spelling of the first name. https://www.hesemans.nl/en/biography-and-history/biography-and-history-elisabeth-lindner/

Also, if you do the saved search I would recommend not putting in the company name, only because it has ö in it. EBay sellers might interpret that as ö, oe, or just o. That's a lot of searches to put in!

Wishing you best of luck in finding the "Saroyan" doll for your daughter!

----------
Current avatar: Actress Myrna Loy.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Does Anyone

Hi,

If you put Götz Elisabeth Lindner Saroyan in the search engine of Yahoo you will find this doll. However I did find the doll for sale on Ebay but I believe it is the Germany Ebay and I do not know if you can purchase the doll from there.  I hope your daughter feels better soon. I have been going through cancer treatments myself and it is very rough on the body.  

Good Luck

Ellen

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Does Anyone

you are looking at a finished listing from a couple of years ago?
Artikelzustand:Neu
Beendet: 12. Jun. 2016 14:30:45 MESZ
Preis: EUR 158,00
Versand: Versand nach Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika. Lesen Sie die Artikelbeschreibung oder kontaktieren Sie den Verkäufer, um Informationen zu Versandoptionen zu erhalten.
Artikelstandort:Allenbach, Deutschland
Verkäufer:
hbdvking (992 ) | Andere Artikel des Verkäufers

There's truth in lies and lies in truth, would I lie to you???
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Does Anyone

Hi,

The one I am looking shows April 2 2019.  In the description portion it has the following: Der Verkäufer ist für dieses Angebot verantwortlich.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 02. Apr. 2019 20:59:56 MESZ Alle Änderungen ansehen 

I can not put the item number on here can I? Or the complete search engine?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Does Anyone

how weird, can't pull it up with that, try complete search engine, I am hating them right now because they will show different to different areas

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Does Anyone

I have left the he numbers off of the site. Here is the site I found it on. I left off the w's and the last numbers.

ebay.de/b/Elisabeth-Lindner/2404/bn_

See what you find

Ellen

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Does Anyone

Be proud, not sure how you did it but you did, was able to go and put it in search from that link you put up, good job!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply