cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The group appears to be opened back up but our posts are gone?

Creating a test post to see if this works.....

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

I'm here!

Message 2 of 42
latest reply

@denise15601   Thanks for posting!    I really wasn't sure if it was going to work or not.  

I tried creating a new bookmark and it's not working.  I'll bug Kayomi again tomorrow if things still don't look right.  

At least she got the archiving off and we are back in the community groups board too. 

You have to go to   https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Groups/ct-p/Groups  Then special interest groups> https://community.ebay.com/t5/Special-Interest-Groups/ct-p/1125  then other special interest groups... https://community.ebay.com/t5/Other-Special-Interest-Groups/ct-p/OtherSpecialInterestGroups 

then https://community.ebay.com/t5/Disabled-e-Bayers-Discussion/gh-p/g-1600004791

Whew... we are buried but still "alive"  LOL.  

Message 3 of 42
latest reply

That doesn't work for me...

Message 4 of 42
latest reply

@denise15601. Did you make it all the way disabeled ebay link by following the steps in the community?    Trying to troubleshoot so i can tell ebay what's wrong.   

Message 5 of 42
latest reply

I got to the end this time, but the above messages are not visible.  Instead, I guess that I started a new topic.

Previously, I couldn't start a topic.

Message 6 of 42
latest reply

I'm seeing all the new posts and the old posts too. Don't know what the problem is but I'm not surprised there's no consistency.

The way I get here is I go to the Community. At the top of that page there's a bell and when I click on that I can see everything. Hope this helps.

Sorry I haven't been responding much. I'm having a major problem with my upstairs neighbor and am not getting much help from management. Unfortunately Nevada has very little in the way of tenant protections. Very long story which I won't bore you with. I'm hoping to have enough quiet time to get some more items listed.

A belated Happy Mother's Day!

Message 7 of 42
latest reply

ahh the bell!   That seems to be working.

Message 8 of 42
latest reply

Hi Solo ... nice to see you posting  .... I am sorry to hear about your problems with a neighbor ... 

We became friends with the Sheriffs Department  many ears ago ... Know everyone in the force well .... Coordinate meetings for them bringing in fabulous speakers ... Etc 

Not doing that looking for favors ... What's good about it is they can answer our  questions ... 

Be Safe Out There Solo ..... Hope to see you keep posting 

DWB

Message 9 of 42
latest reply

Hi Denise happy to see you posting again ... We are doing well using the Bell also ... We have a new member... Please welcome her aboard ..... She seems very nice  

Be Safe Out there

DWB

Message 10 of 42
latest reply

Hi DWB,

I had been "talking" to her before you found out about her.  A lovely lady.

Message 11 of 42
latest reply

I have the same problem going into our group .... Going into it via special interest groups it opens up our group ... Bu there are no posts showing .... 

DWB

Message 12 of 42
latest reply

Same thing on our end ... Groupe opens but has no posts in it ....?
DWB

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

@whotoldya   @denise15601   @soloinnv   So I did message Kayomi  and waiting to hear back from her to see if there is anything else she can do.   😞  

It's a switch or something somewhere in the Khoros programming that is messing things up now that we are FINALLY not labeled as archiving.   

I can even like posts and post a photo again!   This is from an afternoon walk around the neighborhood.  We are supposed to be heading into an early monsoon this year which will hopefully bring rains and not just dry lightening.  

rainbow.jpg

Message 14 of 42
latest reply

Beautiful!

Message 15 of 42
latest reply