cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentic Coach Backpack?

Hi there! I purchased this cute backpack online from a seller I have bought from before. Can anyone tell me if it's authentic? 

It has the little bullet point on the Creed which I to my understanding indicates it was a full price item sold at an outlet? The attached tag confuses me though. 

9569 style # seems right but on Creed it has an F in front which is supposed to mean it was made for a Factory Outlet store, right? So the bullet and the F seem to contradict eachother. 

I'm just learning about a of this. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!

20210609_000909.jpg

20210609_001025.jpg

20210609_001143.jpg

20210609_001256.jpg

20210609_001327.jpg

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Authentic Coach Backpack?

For future reference, more "handbag people" hang out on the fashion board so you're more apt to get speedy responses there: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Fashion/bd-p/fashion

In this case, I'll respond here. 

The bag is authentic and was made in 2005. 

The bag was made for the full priced stores, thus there's no "F" in front of the style number on the creed. But when a boutique item is sent to the outlets, it receives a bullet stamp to indicate that the bag was ultimately bought at an outlet. As for the tag, the outlet store replaced the original tag and made a tag at store level with the F/FS indicating that it's a factory tag. 

Note that a bag with a bullet stamp shouldn't automatically be assumed as authentic. The counterfeiters have been found to (occasionally) put fake bullet stamps on fake bags in an attempt to fool buyers.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply