cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I report a seller?

Your PSA/DNA Quick Opinion request for the item described as, Sandy Koufax and Pee Wee Reese , eBay Lot No. 312428715278, was rendered on 04/01/2019 and the result is:

Likely Not Genuine

Here are the details:

Comments:        
Request ID:         148016
Request By:         04/03/2019

I informed the seller and his response was... 

Thank you for your concern, but i'm not altering the listing based on that message it does not mean anything to me. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day.

So does this mean he can sell stuff implying that the signatures are real?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The seller can list the item however he wants to. Authentication from an online image you don't own is not accurate and is not a reason to report a seller or for the seller to alter their listing. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

To answer your question, "How do I report a seller":

Sign in.  Scroll slowly through the listing.  On the right-hand side, usualy directly above the Description, you'll see the words Report Item in blue.  Click on that and follow the prompts.

Be sdvised. however, that is is extraordinarily unlikely that eBay will act on your report, as eBay cannot ascertain either your expertise or your motives in making the report. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You don't ,his buyers will take care of it by filing not as described cases giving him account defects if signature's are not real

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

8. No naming and shaming.  We will not tolerate posting about listing or member violations.  Item numbers, auction links, negative/neutral feedback scores, other members’ ID or contact information posted for the purpose of shaming another member will be edited or removed. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Rules-of-Engagement/td-p/26164369

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

"You don't ,his buyers will take care of it by filing not as described cases giving him account defects if signature's are not real"

Not necessarily correct. The seller will likely just get another free email address and continue doing business under a different name. Of course buyers can help by filing appropriate reports, but if that actually worked to rid ebay of all bad sellers there would not be millions of "questionable" listings on ebay each year (or month or day). My 2 cents worth.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Meh, I wouldn't really worry about it. No collector with even have a wit would look at that and think the Koufax sig was legit. The collectors of that sort of thing that even bother to come on ebay are ruthless. Less and less serious collectors even bother with ebay any longer because of all the rubbish pieces and ebays lack of any interest in doing anything about it.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply