cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fake coins

is it legal to have fake coins , if  it is legal can you sale them on ebay.  bill

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

fake coins

No  on fakes allowed

Not unless it is children's play money  I think it okay to sell that in toy section

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

fake coins

No  on fakes allowed

Not unless it is children's play money  I think it okay to sell that in toy section

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

fake coins

fake coins

Replica currency that follows guidelines are allowed to be listed but replica coins and counterfeit currency ain't allowed.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

fake coins

Selling known fakes isn't something you want to get into on eBay, or anywhere else. You may openly tell a buyer that it's fake, but there's a good chance they only want to buy in order to deceive someone else. So it's ethically problematic, quite apart from the legal issues involved.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

fake coins

I have two genuine coins selling for a thousand less as a short sell and they have both been rejected and they are very much the real deal

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

fake coins

How do i get ebay to stop rejecting my good coins

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

fake coins

Mine are legal and they got rejected i study coins these are legit

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

fake coins

So I have run across three sellers who are probably all the same people that are selling silver plated copper morgan dollars as the real thing for hundreds of dollars. I'm looking at going to the FBI with these people for wire fraud. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply