Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Insight on vintage guitar?

Picked up this seemingly handpainted vintage looking parlor guitar, want to resell but unsure of value or even brand? No markings at all. Can anyone give me any ideas on what I have Here? TIA!!

Assessing the value of an ornate, partially broken chess set.

I acquired this chess set from a friend who just doesn't want it anymore. I cannot find anything on the internet that is even close to looking like it. All the pieces, which I believe are resin, are here and in great condition except one has paint sl...

IMG_2396.JPG IMG_2408.JPG IMG_2390.JPG

Resolved! Bronze paper weight?

Trying to figure out what exactly this is and by whom it was made. It is signed, but the signature is hard to make out. There is a tree design on backLooks like a '18 above the signature

IMG_7937.JPG IMG_7938.JPG IMG_7939.JPG IMG_7940.JPG

Resolved! Can someone Please tell me what these are and what part of the lamp they go to? Oil? Electric? TIA!!

They are both brass, as far as I know. A magnet does not stick to them. I just have no idea what they are or how to search for anything on them. If anyone knows, I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you all in advance!!

Resolved! Native American print - do you recognize the signature

Going slightly crackers over this one. This print spoke to me, I know it is newer probably 1981 or so but I just fell in love with it. Can't read siggie...I have looked and looked not finding whom it might be, maybe you know and would share with me.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

black and white ceramic cow head

Not sure what this little guy is used for????? Opening in the back with 2 small grooves. Also has A 26 stamped on the bottom. Any help would be great. Thanks

Old bobblehead

Does anyone know anything about this bobblehead? No name markings on it.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

J stone deptford london

Have a brass side table lamp with "j stone pty ltd deptford london" stamped on its base. Cant seem to find out much about it other than the company i believe manufactured lighting for trains in the early 1900's would love to know more are approx. Val...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Owls Galore!

Hello I am fairly new to eBay and in particular this community, quick question. I have a ton of collectible owls of all sorts you name it, they were my grandmothers'...probably collected all over the world between early 1930s-early 1990's. I don't ha...

image.png

Resolved! What is it! Roemer Drug Co, Stainless Needle Nose Pliers, Measurer????????

Here is another unique item I've come across that I think is so very interesting. But for the life of me, I can't get started trying to figure out what it is!The only mark on it is Roemer Drug Co along with the torch & snake symbol for Medicine.I gre...

Charity shop finds

After my recent luck unearthing an edwardian gold pendant and chain for £30 I thought I'd give lady luck another chance. After an hour of rooting through piles of cheap jewellry I found a (possibly antique?) unhallmarked snake link bracelet, two vint...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors