Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Western Union Telegram 1953

Hello,I am looking for information about this illustrated telegram sent on December 31, 1951.Can someone tell me how the shipping price was calculated at the time?Is there a website about these illustrated telegrams?Regards

Resolved! Need Help Identifying This Antique Hunting Horn

I have this old hunting horn that I know nothing about. It's 10 inches in length and devoid of any makers markings to reference. The person I purchased this off said it was from Malaysia but I'm not sure it is. They also didn't think it was terribly ...

yyDClAu.jpg 1mRtp6e.jpg VkZzHJB.jpg 2tOIkx5.jpg

Hummel with two marks

Hi. I have a Hummel figurine, #67 a girl with a baby carriage, that looks genuine in all respects but one. It has two marks. One is the TMK-1 incised crown and the other is a stamped TMK-2. I have never seen this before and can't really find much abo...

Help with artist signature on monoprint

The print sight of art is 16 3/4 by 9 3/4 it's titled "The Sisters" and dated 19833 signature photo's and one of the art.The signature in pencil really blends in,last 4 letters might be "aday" best photos i could get.thanks

Resolved! Need Help with Decorator's (?) Mark on Teapot - E.N.R.C. in Crown?

I have posted photos of the item and the mark. I cannot find any other identifying marks except a hand-painted "782" also on the base. The red mark is overglaze, so I'm assuming it's a decorator's mark but could be wrong. Anyone have any info on this...

identify necklace

Hi, everyone! Pleas help me to identify this necklace. Is it native Navajo, some other tribe? Maybe new or vintage fashion? Or maybe Mexican, Southwest or totally other part of world? It's actually appears to be signed, letters Lh is on the back. The...

2.JPG 10.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

orrefors umbra vase

Can anyone give me an idea of what this lovely Orrefors vase would go for on secondary market? I believe it is called Umbro and approx. 10 inches tall. It is black on the outside and white on the inside - its about 5 inches across at widest point at ...

1axe.jpg 1agkl.jpg 1agkl.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cloisonne Tongfa Vase / Tureen - How old and what is it's purpose?

I picked up this lidded vase, it has a Tongfa sticker on the base. There is oxidation on the serpent handles. How old is it, what is it, and was is it worth. ( I scoured the internet with no luck finding any information of this item) Thanks for your ...

Resolved! Antique Decorative Chest Whats the Origin/Value?

Have had this piece in our homes for years It's kind of rare in that the inside was made to act as a cooler!! It has a removable metal tray that I would use for ice and my beer when in my 20's..what else??It is certainly antique as most of my parents...

image.jpg image-2.jpg IMG_0927.JPG IMG_0928.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors