Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Help identifing artist or origin of small soapstone narwhal carving, please and thank you!

Hi everyone, Any insight into the artist or origin of the small soapstone narwhal carving would be greatly appreciated. The only identifying marks are located on the standing base displayed in the photos. Any knowledge would help immensely ! Thank yo...

About vintage earrings mark

Excuse.My english is very poor.I wanna know this is brand. Help meThanks I recently bought an vintage earring, the mark on it I don't know if it is a manufacturer or something.

IMG_20190731_174527.jpg Screenshot_2019-07-31-17-45-00-193_com.miui.gallery.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Does Anyone Know Who or What This is?

Does anyone know who or what this is.....it is a small heavy bronze figurine of a naked man or child wearing a crown but I can't find anything on it...I don't see any markings...I am thinking it must represent someone or something but who or what?Any...

100_9318.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying this Chinese textile please.

Hello, I have this pure silk brocade (there are two panels).Each panel is decorated with little boys at play.I think it might be late 18th - early 19th century.Each panel measures 28” x 80” inches.Does anyone know anything else about these silks?Than...

B2DCCF92-590B-4F8A-9397-DAF5C4B43D3B.jpeg 267E870F-EE1A-4C9B-A847-9FCB294CEEAF.jpeg 32E539A1-B670-4320-BC94-F5196D34A28F.jpeg

ID pottery mark

Can anyone identify the mark(s) on this unusual pottery rodent sculpture? Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lovsjo Sweden 24kt gold plated faceted crystal Bookends. Help Please

I am trying to get a date and possibly a value or a direction to look in regarding these bookends, they are marked Lovsjo Sweden 24 guldpl assuming that means gold plate. Your thoughts please. I have looked on line and cannot find anything comparable...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Anyone familiar with this seal?

I'd like to know about this seal..if anyone could help? Its on a book call Etiquette and Protocol by I. Monte Radlovic. I think its a military handbook book? Not finding much about this book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Original Jessie M. King pen and ink or not?

Hello, I have this 7 3/8” x 10 1/8” artwork by Jessie M. King. It is signed twice - once in pencil and once in ink. The edges around the work are not even and the right side has pen marks that maybe the artist made when she was testing her pen. It al...

E157D5AC-1775-44C3-B3F7-3D3A848DBF83.jpeg D1A211E5-9F51-4222-9CFD-7DCD320600E4.jpeg CB81A085-25A5-418C-98CF-A4DEEB89FFB2.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors