Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Help with Asian Art Nouveau..

Hello, I was wondering if this was considered asian art nouveau..Also, would this be woodblock? The colors are dark and rich. When I look thru the loupe I don't see dots but not really sure if they do exist and I'm just not seeing them as I do other ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! a wood block print, any information

a wood block print with a lot of Chinese letters and it looks like there or ghost in the print getting after other people in the print. any information. bill

DSCN0932.JPG DSCN0933.JPG DSCN0934.JPG DSCN0936.JPG

Resolved! Need Help -ZACCAGNINI Original Creation by KB White/Gold ITALY ASHTRAY -Numbered

I'd like to list this ashtray, but need some specifics to accurately describe the item. Most post show The makers mark a Z with a line though it as handwritten. The one it the picture below appears stamped, with hand written numbers 1696/787. -Does t...

DSC04136.JPG

Resolved! Can someone identify this sidetable

Hi EveryoneMy cousin purchased this table. I don't know anything about antique furniture. Can someone tell me what this is ?Thank you for taking the time to read my post

Resolved! Funky Farm Collection Cow's Character Name? Any Reference for Wood Barn?

Any idea what character name the cow used in the Funky Farm Collection? I have Roseanne the Rabbit Heart and Camille the Cat but the cow is not coming up in any searches even on Google. I did see a plush cow they made but no name. I also have not fou...

funky2.JPG funky1.JPG

Vintage sherwin williams question

Did sherwin Williams use paintings in the early 1900's in there stores I found a painting of a house that is very old with sherwin Williams company stamped on the back The address is an actual sherwin Williams store that has been there for a very lon...

Resolved! Is this Harry Eliott print a Pochoir?

Hard to show the detail of the coloring through the glass, but I'm wondering if this is a pochoir? If it's not possible to tell from this picture, I'll try again.

eliott2.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors