Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Fruit Spoon Identification

Good Morning: Went to my favorite Junk place, they know I like Silver so they saved me this Spoon. It Appears to be an english Cross Hallmark: Then EPNS. Would anyone know what the hallmark is? I looked it up last night in my silver books was more co...

Fruit Spoon 1.jpg Fruit Spoon Hallmark.jpg

Resolved! Identification: Silver Threaded Sugar Sifter Spoon: Hallmarked

Good Morning: Purchased this Spoon in a lot. It is a sugar sifter spoon in the threaded pattern. It measures 5 1/2 and has a hallmark with a circle and a bear in the Center. Cannot make out the words looks like Art. Could anyone help me indentify thi...

Front of Spoon.jpg Back of Spoon.jpg Silver Hallmark.jpg

Help ID painted pig folk art wooden bookends

These may be nothing but junk, I have no idea. Mexican came to mind, possibly Oaxacan. Anyone have any ideas? Dimensions each are 7.5" x 8" and a screw is showing on the back of one, see photo, and bottoms are numbered 7 and 8.Thanks

Ebay enables counterfeit autograph sales

On 12/29/2019 I purchased an autographed photo, signed in blue, ball point ink, by the late actress Diana Dors, for $75 on Ebay. The seller, located in France, was liquidating a scrapbook of numerous autographed photos of actors and actresses. I rece...

Need Help in Identifying Signed Clay Ceramic Plaque Artistocratic Family Whimsical

Need Help in Identifying Signed Clay Ceramic Plaque Artistocratic Family Whimsical in a boat/ferry with their dog. Vintage red clay ceramic with white glaze on the top of the plaque and then drawing the image so that red comes through. The left flag ...

Andiron research resources. What's available.

I have handled a couple dozen pairs of andirons over the last couple of years. I'm looking to find some research resources. I'm of the boomer generation and not as adroit with technology develops as a millennium. I still use Facebook to keep in touch...

Need Help Identifying This Figurine

Hi eBay Community!I found this figurine and have exhausted everything I can think of to identify what this is. This is a cobalt blue ceramic bird with a triangle hole right above the tail. There is an opening at the top with a darker blue design on t...

Resolved! blue & white 21: by 12" tile in very old frame any information, cant read name

very nice large tile signed in lower left but I cant make out name, there is information on back, dec 5257 v b with a small letter between the v b that I cant make out and there is a ko I think its is ko, the tile is 5/16" thick and the wood frame ba...

DSC00771.JPG DSC00769.JPG DSC00772.JPG DSC00773.JPG

Help with lithographs

I recently came upon some lithographs that my parents had hidden away. I know absolutely nothing about lithographs so I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if they might have any value. On the back of them they say produced by the Lezius-Hile...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors