Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Fostoria (?) Pattern ID HELP!

Need help identifying this pattern. I feel sure that it's Fostoria, but can't locate the exact pattern. Thought it was Midnight Rose or Meadow Rose or even Chintz at first, but it isn't. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! salesbychris

Help identifying sword

hello,ive come across this sword and have no idea on its history/value or anything. I was told someone in the eBay community might be able to help. if anyone has any ideas or can recommend where to go to get the answers please let me know. pictures a...

F28BEC58-7B54-4ECF-8AD6-486079C26E6D.jpeg 13BC0A74-9AB4-444B-BA47-973BEC4054C4.jpeg DB1E585F-C33F-4A68-AC4C-11DE4B685F47.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shafted me

I sold a bracelet for$150. I wanted to cancel the transaction after reading buyers feedback..all positive of course..but 3 sellers gave a warning about this buyer. I told him I was.going to cancel that I knew this was going to be a bad ending. He sai...

Resolved! Dresden??

Can someone please help me identify this Germany mark and approximate age. I have a flautist figurine with separate music stand.

Rembrandt pieces

Hello all, I came across these Rembrandt pieces and not sure the time period of the pieces and am trying to identify the markings on the pieces. Any help would be appreciated. All three pieces have the same stamp on the back. Some of the photos may c...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help to Identify pattern

Can anyone tell me the name of this pattern on this Liling China and the year it was made. Thank you for all the help.

vintage plate.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors