Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! need help with this porcelain minton mark

9" plate with mark that reads Minton china with a scrolling style and above the mark there or marks that looks like 4 numbers and 7 or 8 letters, the bottom of the plate is very clean. in millers book it reads c1822 - 1836 a number of different marks...

DSC00686.JPG DSC00687.JPG DSC00688.JPG DSC00692.JPG

1940's Ford portable BBQ grill

I can't find this 1940's Ford grill #30 with the bricketts and the picnic scene. I'm wondering if they might of ceased production due to the war. There are many of the #10 & #20 but not one #30 to be found.Thanks for your help.

grill.jpg grill2.jpg grill3.jpg grill4.jpg

Wood Carved figures: Huggler and ?

Hi All.Looking for ID or info on the gal with flower.The taller gent with the Alp Horn I've def ID'd as HugglerThe other guy with the backpack and walking stick, haven't found definitely, assuming it's also Huggler. The girl with the flower... ??Germ...

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Very Rare Chinese Painting

Hello everyone or anyone that can help me find out exactly what it is I have and can help me price it? I dont know if that is ok to do on here but I do plan on listing it on ebay I just havent a clue what I have. Its a reverse painting of a Chinese M...

Resolved! Are these Fenton???

hi! I'm packing up my mothers house and found a dozen of these little ruby tumblers... as you can see they are tiny with a thumbprint type design .... my grandmother loved her some Fenton and I wonder if they were hers? If they are Fenton they were.....

696CC7FE-1AC5-475C-B686-71E6F37CBC03.jpeg BC867ADC-AA78-476F-A242-1FAE92495900.jpeg B54AEA43-0BA5-4B6B-9559-FD6894D246FD.jpeg

The World's Most Underpriced Coin?

Amazing facts about my favorite cheap coin, the 1982 No P Roosevelt dime: A Mint spokeswoman initially claimed that a maximum of 10,000 of the "Strong" variety were minted. But even that tiny figure is probably too high because the total PCGS/NGC pop...

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 4.23.24 PM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors