cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage copper? necklace

Another piece of jewelry I can't find anywhere to compare. I am going through several pieces of costume jewelry and your help is very much  appreciated. I just do not know how to list this item.copper necklace 1.pngcopper necklace 2.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Vintage copper? necklace

I doubt you'll ever find an exact match, but for comparables why not just search eBay completed listings for something like " Shakyamuni Buddha pendant" or similar.  That should give you an idea of the current market for such.

(Also try Gautama Buddha, Siddhārtha Gautama, Buddha)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Vintage copper? necklace

cheap not solid copper

HINC HVMILIBVS VENIA

HINC RETRIBVTO SVPERBIS

MISERICORDIAS DOMINI IN AETERNVM CANTABO AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Vintage copper? necklace

Thank You. I am so sorry to keep bothering you but I have so many items to go through. My Mother passed ten years ago and I am just getting these items now. She was a collector of costume jewelry. Thanks again for any help you can give me Maxine. You are awesome.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Vintage copper? necklace

Thank you so much for your help.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Vintage copper? necklace

@susiescubes wrote:
Thank You. I am so sorry to keep bothering you but I have so many items to go through. My Mother passed ten years ago and I am just getting these items now. She was a collector of costume jewelry. Thanks again for any help you can give me Maxine. You are awesome.

You're welcome.  And you're certainly not bothering anyone.  We're all volunteers here.  I like solving little puzzles, or trying to.  as a way to pass some time pleasantly and keep my brain limber. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply