cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual Jim Croce 45 speed record

Please help with the type of record it is and if it is of value. Have had it for at lease 35 years. Probably bought it at a swap meet. Song is, It doesn't have to be that way. Back is blank. IMG_1767.JPGIMG_1771.JPGIMG_1773.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

One-sided acetate. Condition is rough, but I would put it at auction (Worldwide) starting at around $25.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music & Musicians Group

Music & Musicians Board

My ebay My World page

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I believe it's a demo. Some thing that would have been recorded for the purpose of presenting the song to a recording company.  It would be rare but as to it's value I have not a clue.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

One-sided acetate. Condition is rough, but I would put it at auction (Worldwide) starting at around $25.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music & Musicians Group

Music & Musicians Board

My ebay My World page
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much for your nice reply and help. I'm very glad to have your information.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much for your informative reply.. The record cover is not in good condition, but the record itself just has one small chip along the edge which does not go into the recorded part. It is definitely a defect though.

Thanks again for your help, Carol
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Marinermikes, your reply was also a solution, but it would not let me mark two posts as the solution.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply