cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERPRICED COINS

I have been on Ebay for many years and also sell from 2 different ID yet, I have never priced an item or coin ABOVE its vale. It appears there are many sellers that have coins priced more than 50% ABOVE the NGC or PCGS valued. Then when you ask for a lower acceptable price, they YELL at you and tell you to go somewhere else or, they just BLOCK you. Despite the fact Ebay began as an online auction site for discounted items and STILL to this day is identified the same way, sellers seem to believe they can put any price on an item or coin and hope someone will buy it. despite this delusion, I have NEVER seen an item sell at retail or above its value on this site.

To all those this message applies to, Good luck and I hope you have a day job. Real sad and very arrogant.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

OVERPRICED COINS

I appreciate the information in your comment above.  I've been noticing some very overpriced coins there.  

But in your last sentence, did you mean to see you've never seen an item sell "above its value,"  or did you mean to say you've never seen an item sell "Below" its value ?

Message 16 of 16
latest reply