cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with artist signature?

Not sure why these photos are turned sideways??? Hoping someone can help with the artist's signature on this piece entitled "Feeding Peacocks". Looks to me to be something like "Laugl". Not having any luck with the title or my guesses. Thanks in advance!

IMG_0488.jpgIMG_0491.jpg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Can you show a close up photo of the title?  It's possible that the first letter of the second name is "S" not "L".

Rita

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

IMG_0489.jpg

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I read "Feeding Peacocks".

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

That's what I read also. It is a signed numbered print(?) but I can't find any others out there so I was hoping if I could identify the artist I could learn more. Just can't make out the signature.  Maybe by identifying the style? Thanks!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Laughlin is what I see. William or Wilma.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Thank you all for your contributions. It took me most of the day but I finally figured it out (with your help!). The artist is "Wilma Langhamer".  The eBay seller above has the name wrong. This link explains it very well:

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/art-print-can-anyone-decipher-title-and-signature.644130/

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for all the contributions! You pointed me in the right direction. It took me most of the day but I figured out the artist is Wilma Langhamer.  See this link - https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/art-print-can-anyone-decipher-title-and-signature.644130/

Thanks again and God bless!  Mark

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for all the contributions! You pointed me in the right direction. It took me most of the day but I figured out the artist is Wilma Langhamer.  Not able to post the web site that helped me for some reason but you can look her up. 

Thanks again and God bless!  Mark

Message 10 of 10
latest reply