cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identify antique figurines

I found two of these in an old house we tore down. They are a matched set; one girl seated playing a lyre (not shown) and one girl standing holding a flower basket. If anybody recognizes these, please email me Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No one will email you with an answer, because we all like to learn and can do that only when the activity on these boards is, well...  public.  If you get any answers, they'll be posted here, on this thread.

However, if you click on your own user name, then on your Profile, then on My Settings, then on Subscriptions & Notifications, you can set it up so that you will receive an email through the eBay system when people post to your threads.

If you will show the bottoms of the figurines, even if there are no marks, it will help identify them.

Although I'm probably just talking to myself here, because OP is expecting email...  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi Maxine!

Thank you for your response. Yes, I was waiting for an email. 🙂 This is my first time using one of these Forum things.

I am attaching two photos of the bottom of one of the figurines. There are no distinguishing marks, but on the bottom of one is a piece of an old paper tag that has j a p on it. I am assuming this means made in Japan.

Sincerely,

Jon Gabriel

Message 3 of 3
latest reply