cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counterfeit Perth Mint 1 oz gold bars [new gotta see]

I just got 2 China counterfeit 1 oz. gold bars in new black assay cards 7/21/2016. They are being sold all over the U.S.A.

I'm naturally not selling them. I'm not a crook and I certainly don't need the money.

I have been in contact with  staff at NCIC.

Here is the picture of the fakes. I hope they help anyone.ffineeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpgffineeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpgntdnmee_opt (1).jpgntdnmee_opt.jpg
Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

I can afford to throw $16 away to inform others of what they bought or plan to buy. 

You just gave the scammers $16. They are the ones laughing.

+1.  The OP is now part of the problem - not the solution. - which is for everyone to stop buying from them.  No sales will make them go away.

Message 16 of 57
latest reply

Grandbaby #2 is on the way!!

Congrats, USMS.  Me. too.  I am going to have a Christmas/ Hanukkah grandchild.

Message 17 of 57
latest reply

showing up more and more.

Message 18 of 57
latest reply

all over the place

Message 19 of 57
latest reply

@gigg25 wrote:

I just got 2 China counterfeit 1 oz. gold bars in new black assay cards 7/21/2016. They are being sold all over the U.S.A.

I'm naturally not selling them. I'm not a crook and I certainly don't need the money.

I have been in contact with  staff at NCIC.

Here is the picture of the fakes. I hope they help anyone.ffineeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpgffineeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpgntdnmee_opt (1).jpgntdnmee_opt.jpg

Thank you for taking the time (and the $16.00) to help others overcome their greed and take down the bad guys.  It is people like you working with the FBI National Crime Information Center that help protect people from themselves.

Message 20 of 57
latest reply

Do you have any links or search info? I can't seem to find anything like you describe.
Message 21 of 57
latest reply

10672178_756311374414537_8590483953566985967_n_opt.jpg Get your gold and especially your assay carded gold authenticated. 

As time sails by, REMEMBER, I told you. Thank You GiGG25

Message 22 of 57
latest reply

I haven't been able to find anything to substantiate your claim, the only fake 1oz perth gold I could find said it was gold plated silver, but that's not a ruse as it was clearly stated in the listing.

Maybe all your hard work is paying off and they removed all the fake listings already?

Anyways none of that will matter because nobody comes to the forums before they get ripped off, and those that do only look at the pretty pictures.
Message 23 of 57
latest reply

Um....are people SERiOUSLY buying gold on EBay? The only people I know of who buy gold are the " economies gonna crash and gold is the only way you can stay afloat " people. They buy from a WHOLE different crowd.

If everybody goes broke at the same time, everybody is broke, including the gold hoarders. Smiley Very Happy Therefore, nobody is broke. Show up at farm and try to swap your gold brick for some food and you'll probably get bludgeoned by the farmer with it.

This ai'nt the early 1900's . If none of us can pay our mortgages, who do you think is coming to evict us? And if your neighbor makes a deal to evict people to keep their house, how do you think that would go over ? 

Economic collapse is a myth and something of a dream the pseudo rich have. They believe it will elevate them to the elite class. The truly wealthy don't want more people in the club, but they'll take your " gold" money.

Do yourselves a favor, live within your means, stop dreaming of owning a yacht when all you want is to fish on the weekends. Love your family and leave this silliness behind.

Message 24 of 57
latest reply

I sell silver at times , it does well if you know when to buy and when to sell.

As to" hedge" i buy land , aint going to get moremade nor does raw land drop o much if at all.

And pwoole cant run off with it or Chinese make fake ones.

But looking to sell out and move , too many people and businesses comi g in and price is peaking

age is a measure of time , wisdom is the measure of how we used that time
Message 25 of 57
latest reply

My graddaddy used to say (YOU GUYS STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES! Yes I know I say it alot!) "If you buy a diamond for 99 cents you get a rock that aint worth a buck!'  I used to think it was a joke but theres some sound wisdom in that old saying.  I would NEVER buy "investment" items online or from China or without doing some serious homework or for pennies on the dollar.  You dont need to worry about anyone on here getting ripped off - I doubt any of us would be so stupid/greedy/trusting/gullible to buy them EVEN FOR $8 but if we did we wouldnt expect any more than what we got for $8.  And none of us would be surprised or disappointed at what we got for $8.

Message 26 of 57
latest reply

The $16 I gave the counterfeiters is a small price to pay.   The money means nothing to me. I hope it can help anyone who got scammed for thousands.

Because when the customers who bought the bars for $1400 on eBay and other sites from scammers, I think they will at least want their cash back.

I imagine most will be contacting local authorities, NCIC, FBI or any agency , to fine[hit them ih their pockets] and prosecute them.

Let them Smiley Happy laugh now, but cry later.Smiley EmbarassedMan Sad

Message 27 of 57
latest reply

In defense of the counterfeiters, since there's too much bashing of them here...

My Chinese Rolax Presidontal is an incredibly accurate time piece. Not just once, but twice every single day at 10:32 AM and PM. Uses the same gold as those bars and real diamints.

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 28 of 57
latest reply

Took me a few minutes to figure it out.

A broken watch[clock] is accurate twice a day.

Message 29 of 57
latest reply

At least with the diamints you get fresh breath...

Message 30 of 57
latest reply