cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a tablet that produces right sized pics?

Hey all I just opened a basic eBay store & am ready to start cranking out general items to sell on online. I bought the new Galaxy Tabley 10 inches about a mnonth ago. I've realized the smallest resolution setting on this tablet still leaves photos a little too big for eBay listings & message boards. I want to be streamlined as possible and bypass the idea of using a photo editing tool or site to resize each picture. 

So any advice or experiences out there with newer tablets that deliver right sized photos? I do like the Android interface but I guess if an Apple product is the answer I could easily switch to that brand. Oh and I also have realized that the quality & attention to close up detail isn't that great with this Galaxy tablet.

Basically I'm hoping for one device that can take detailed high quality photos at the right size and allow me to easily market them online to sell.

Thanks,

Brian

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Brian

I'm not a big fan of cell phone or tablet when come to picture taking / For Ebay you can get any Point&Shoot camera with Macro feature than you will be fine and they are cheap to buy too.

I selling Canon DSLR related but still using my old Sony Point&Shoot 707 (Macro is not working) for Ebay because stuff I am selling do not need close up detail that much

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Don't know a thing about tablets.  If you decide to buy a camera instead, I'll be happy to help you resize your photos.   Quick comment, download photo on DESKTOP, then get on PAINT and pull up photo if it isn't already there.  Click on HOME, next RESIZE, next PIXEL and delete highest number that comes up and enter 1600.  You've got completion, so click on first icon at the very top of the page that looks like a book.  Click SAVE AS. Click on "X" at top right of screen to send photo back to desktop.   Good Luck. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply