cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam seller

Hello, I recently purchased a yeti roadie 24, seller had more than one and he was selling them fast. I checked it’s feedback and showed several yeti products sold within 1 month. Only one negative feedback claiming it was scam. The seller replied with a tracking number, so I thought it was safe to purchase from him. The seller took like 4 days to mark the item as shipped without tracking number. I waited a couple days and messaged him asking for shipping details. Of course, no response from the seller. I also found the original pictures this seller used to sell his yeti items, he used other sellers pictures from eBay...

Today is the expected delivery date, but I have the feeling I will not receive the item. My question is, if I open a case for item not received and the seller provides a tracking number showing something was delivered to my zip code (he has my address, so he could have sent something to anyone in my zip code) eBay will close the case in his favor. But what if I open a case for “item received is not as described”? Do I have a chance to get my money back? If the seller accepts my “return” but I don’t have a return address (because I didn’t receive anything of course), what can I do? Does the seller has to respond with a shipping label? Please help!! 😭

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question