cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costumakers Trade Mark

I have a set of buttons still on the card. The Trade Mark says Costumakers. Can anyone tell me when this company produced buttons? The price on the card is 10 cents (for 7 buttons)
Sharon
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Costumakers Trade Mark

papnap
Enthusiast
I am not sure but I will see if I can find out for you, I have some of that maker's buttons as well. Pap
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Costumakers Trade Mark

papnap
Enthusiast
Ok, I have in email in to sales@BluementhalLansing.com who is supposed to be the owner of this brand. In the email I asked for info on this brand and the era it would have been in when they only cost 10 cents, hopefully they will get back with us soon. If and when I will post the reply. Best Regards, Pap
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Costumakers Trade Mark

Word Mark.."Costumakers" was first used in 1945..is there writing on the back of card?..like if the card has a 5-digit zip code, it was printed sometime after July 1963..if the card has a barcode,it dates from 1974..Peg
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Costumakers Trade Mark

There is no writing whatsoever on the back and no address of any kind anywhere on the card. No barcode either. It says: Costumakers Trade Mark(on top) then below the buttons it says: 7 buttons on card - Pattern 4616 - size 20 - (1/2 inch) 10c Guaranteed to Wash and dry Clean L/10 Made in U.S.A.
Sharon
Message 5 of 5
latest reply