cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about commercial waffle maker

I purchased this Star model BWB7RB waffle maker at an auction hoping to resell on Ebay. I am not sure how to test that it is working properly. It definitely heats up, but I can't seem to change the time from 4:00 minutes. It doesn't seem to respond when I push the buttons + or -, but I'm wondering if there is a trick to it. I have zero knowledge of waffle irons, but it doesn't seem to be working to me. Any input would be appreciated.DSCN4947-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.pngfront panel.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you holding the arrow up or arrow down button and then at the same time pressing the start/stop button?  I believe the start/stop adjusts the time for whatever arrow direction you are holding.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You are not contacting eBay employee customer service, we are other buyers and sellers, so we cannot help in this matter. Even if you did contact eBay via Help/Contact, they would not be able to help, they are not the seller.

Go online and look for an owner's manual using the make and model number. Sometimes they can be downloaded. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Are you holding the arrow up or arrow down button and then at the same time pressing the start/stop button?  I believe the start/stop adjusts the time for whatever arrow direction you are holding.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are exactly right! It said "press + and THEN press start." I was taking that literally, not pressing at the same time! Also, I discovered you have to press quite hard on the buttons!

Thank you for the KIND and HELPFUL response. I knew there were still a few good folks left in this world. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply