cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping to Kazakhstan

I had a claim filed against me on ebay today from a buyer in Kazakhstan who says his book never arrived. It's been several weeks. I refunded but I'm curious, do any of you have experience with shipping to that part of the world, and how long does it take?

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

shipping to Kazakhstan

Did you send it Priority International, First Class or M-Bag?

I had a package I sent to Switzerland before Christmas returned to me as unclaimed, it arrived at my door the same day the customer complained about it.

Because it was priority mail, I had complete tracking on it to and from and it was clear he was informed he had an obligation that he did not meet and the box was returned to me.

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

@impertinentwit wrote:

Did you send it Priority International, First Class or M-Bag?

@keziak wrote:

IThe main reason the refund hurt was the cost of shipping by first class international which I am out. About all I can do is chalk it up to a business expense. 

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

I thought for a second this might be a helpful link, but... well, it isn't:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/International-Trading/about-transportation-in-Kazakhstan/m-p/19244923/h...

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

@argon38 wrote:

I thought for a second this might be a helpful link, but... well, it isn't:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/International-Trading/about-transportation-in-Kazakhstan/m-p/19244923/h...

Oooooh!  In teh Kazakhstan, like teh squirrels tehy talkses!

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

USPS has a list of 'probably not a good place to ship to'..... after a registered went lost in Russia, I used it as the exception to WW shipping.  It probably changes fairly often.  I will see if I can find my list:

Excludes: Russian Federation, Belarus, Czech Republic, Greece, Guernsey, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Serbia, Ukraine, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Ghana, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Togo, Cambodia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Niue, Tonga

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

Interesting list. Why New Zealand? I never get orders from Africa. If I put together a  list I would include Brazil. 

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

I've no idea why USPS included New Zealand  I supposed it to be past/post experience.

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

@tapestries wrote:

I've no idea why USPS included New Zealand  I supposed it to be past/post experience.

Sheep; it's the sheep.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

Marauding orcs left over from the movies.   Man Wink

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

What an ignorant person you are.
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

You come across as a racist in your writing. Do you want to block a country because they were under the soviet rule?
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

My ONLY terrible experience with international shipping was a package to Croatia.

So yes.
If the reward is not worth the risk, a blanket ban on collusion with the Russians is in order.

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

shipping to Kazakhstan

Well. I've been a regular eBay buyer from Kazakhstan for about 10 years.
Delivery time depends on where item is sent from. So it takes longer time from China, Thailand and other countries on that direction. 1.5 - 2 months. Very seldom it can be a bit less than one month or more than 2 month. And the reason is a huge stream of the postage coming from there.

While any item from Europe is delivered in circa 3-4 weeks as there is a few postages coming from there.

For the information of those who doubts about shipping honesty I would like to inform that state post service grants with a tracking number for the postages which do not have initially. For example, if the item sent via cheaper shipping package without a tracking number then as soon as it passes Kazakhstan it will have a track number and the receiving person gets sms with tracking number written.

Till now I had a few issues with delivery. One of them was due to fake seller. Certainly. EBay refunded fully.

If you have any doubt please refer my account.

Please judge fairly and don't obey everything you heard.

Message 28 of 28
latest reply