cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag error? - Help please

I purchased a magenta coloured "Valentina" beanie baby, and while doing some reseach to figure out the value, I found someone selling Valentina with multiple mistakes and tag errors. Upon checking mine, my Valentina had every single one of those mistakes (Swing tag says 1998 tush tag says 1999, says Gosport instead of Gasport, a space between the word "through" in the poem and the '!'...etc.). I began to think that it was rather a conicidence, or all Valentinas had this, but there is no red stamp meaning it wasn't mass produced. If you have a Valentina, please check if it has these mistakes and let me know. And if you have the answer to my question please get back to me, thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Tag error? - Help please

3 things to adress: One, sorry, I thought the Gosport thing was a mistake. Nevermind, no mistake with Gosport. Two, im starting to believe that these are normal things on a beanie baby, not mistakes. The seller could have attempted to pass these off as mistakes for more money. But are the others things such as the date difference on the tush tag and swing tag mistakes? Please get back to me. Finally, I have a beanie baby named "Laurel" from the Attic Treasures Collection, and i think it has a typo. It says: "RETURN tag for reference" instead of "RETAIN tag for reference." Anyway, please try to get back to me on these 3 things.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Tag error? - Help please

Valentinas sell for 1-3 Dollars.Ones with mistakes are the 3 dollar items.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Tag error? - Help please

The tush tag is the release date,and the swing/hang/ear tag is the birth date.not errors.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Tag error? - Help please

Ah, ok thanks I thought so. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply