cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rare maple beanie baby

This is a rare Maple The Bear Ty beanie baby. This is an error/misprinted bear! The date of birth on the box says 1996. The tag on the bear says 1993! I opened the back of the box to show the errors. These bears are worth thousands of dollars! Any questions please ask before purchasing. Only 4000 made super rare!! The item “RARE ERRORS NIB MAPLE THE BEAR TY BEANIE BABIES PLUSH RONALD MCDONALD CHARITIES” 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Rare maple beanie baby

Your Maple Bear is worth one dollar.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Rare maple beanie baby

No I know what it's worth one exactly like mine just sold for $1700 4/18/2018 but thank you 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Rare maple beanie baby

There is no way your Maple Bear is worth more than a Dollar,and no one purchased one for $1,700.00.The two different dates are the  Release date and the birth date,Not errors.Even if you find and error its still worth a dollar.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Rare maple beanie baby

That's OK these sold for look how much so I know I got a great find also no number in tag thank you for your advice have a good day

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Rare maple beanie baby

Those are not sold listing,those are listings that are for sale,or that have expired.Any one can ask any amout they want,but that isnt what they are worth,Go to the sold listing,completed listing and thats where you will see what they have sold for.The Mcdonalds MAPLE has sold for 00.01 cent to .99 cents on average.You can buy the whole set for $3 dollars all day long.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply