cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Games we Play

Do you have a favorite online type of game you enjoy playing?? is it one without a commercial link ?? if so perhaps you might like to share it with us to start out here is Helicopter http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf -- elise ~a controlled pyromaniac ~
elise
~a controlled pyromaniac ~

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

The Games we Play

nono-badkitty
Enthusiast
darn it Elise...I'm supposed to be WORKING!!! I love that one...unfortunately all my favorite ones have google ad links on the page :-( -- Sandi
Sandi

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk?? A Einstein
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

scrapper1
Enthusiast
oh good grief now IM playing the blasted thing.....and I like mirror magic......:) scrap
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
I use to play cribbage on-line but they took it off of msn game zone or what ever it is,..I do like the words games text-twist anyone ver play that Gus
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
oh and word-mojo,..another fun one Gus
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

scrapper1
Enthusiast
I loovvvveeee word Mojo... and word whomp!!!!!! scrap
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

nono-badkitty
Enthusiast
i'm still addicted to Bookworm and Bejeweled 2... they are great cause I can play them all day long whenever I have a minute and need to clear my mind :-) -- Sandi
Sandi

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk?? A Einstein
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

I used to have this really great online free game place - was Japanese I think - but the little games didn't need language - but lost it when my computer crashed - now I cannot find it - anyone know what that might be??? - Virginia
Virginia
If you have a chance, Choose to Dance!!! - If you are sick - stay home - you too can personally start a Pandemic!!!
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

scrapper1
Enthusiast
I play those too and atlantis quest... and jewel quest... :) scrap
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

beadobsessions
Enthusiast
I love 5 spot, treasures of montezuma, the Scrufs. I love the games where you have to find different items in a room, kinda like detective games! 5 spot is a game where you have to find the differences between 2 pictures, very addicting! -- Beady~Kritter kreator~
Beady~Kritter kreator~
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

oh my I had to play helicopter. I'm not good at it. My favorite is the p-g- place and I play several games there... this was fun. thank you -- Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

Test Your Reactions rumor has it that fighter pilots have to be able to go at least 2 minutes on this... what is your record??? http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html -- elise ~a controlled pyromaniac ~
elise
~a controlled pyromaniac ~

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

The Games we Play

A main justification for why we love computer games so a lot, I feel, is on the grounds that they are a break from our occasionally exhausting and dreary lives. At times it's good to put on the shoes of a made-up character and disregard every one of our difficulties. I realize that after I've had a hard day, I get back home and placed on a headset and play a decent game; Action-experience games are my top picks since I get sucked into the game's reality and disregard everything around me.

There are number of video games available  but among then I choose some specific apk games because apk games comes with advance feature. My favorite game that I like to play Vice City Apk.
Playing video games with friends, and people you don't know, is similar to experiencing something fun together in the physical world. Playing video games with others is a bonding experience. You feel closer to the people you game with because you share a common goal.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply