cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home

Home Beady Home for all Beadaholics and Jewelry Addicts.

Attention:
When participating in the Group challenges, themes or any listings it is recommended that you post a link to the Group on your ME page and a Logo if you like. This shows you are a Group Member and helps to stay within eBay linking guidelines.

Example....... Copy and paste this section to your Me page.

The featured eBay group,<a href="http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=10960" style="text-decoration: none"> "Beads, Beads and More Beads"</a> decided to challenge it's membership.
Do a title search for "BBMB" to see all of the auctions listed right now by this creative group of designers, lampworkers, and bead fanciers. Remember - everybody can be creative, everybody can be artistic, and we're every one of us an original.

We hope you have as much fun looking (and bidding, naturally) as we do making. Enjoy your eBay experience by reading the entire auction page and asking questions before bidding.
Good luck!

This is what the HTML will look like when posted:

The featured eBay group,"Beads, Beads and More Beads" decided to challenge it's membership.

Do a title search for "BBMB" to see all of the auctions listed right now by this creative group of designers, lampworkers, and bead fanciers. Remember - everybody can be creative, everybody can be artistic, and we're every one of us an original.

We hope you have as much fun looking (and bidding, naturally) as we do making. Enjoy your eBay experience by reading the entire auction page and asking questions before bidding.

Good luck!

An example of a blurb that may be posted on your listings (active links not allowed)

I am a Proud Member of the eBay Group Beads Beads and more Beads

A note to all that helped with this *We are so good together*

Please look down this page for announcements, polls and new additions to the photo gallery.

Group Mascot Winner! needbead! BBMB Pendant!

elise
~a controlled pyromaniac ~

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0