cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beaded Jewelry Identification Help Please

I have been all over these discussion boards trying to post all day but I am not sure if it is my cellphone or eBay that keeps rebooting and erasing my topic. I finally was able to successfully post 1 post and what do you know I'm in the wrong place 🙂 as you can tell I am brand new and learning slowly. The problem is I am also new to this hundreds of pounds of jewelry I won at a storage auction in Seattle WA. So hopefully with a lot of hand holding a patient people I can be successful in attempting to I'd and sale this stuff. I already sold 1 item that I had been told was legit and the buyer rightfully told me no way.  I did it on purpose and continued to a case me over multiple emails even though I told her a minimum of 3 times each email that I would gladly refund her. Anywho that still isn't over it was for a purse. So definitely do not want to do that to anyone else. It is seriously the most embarrassing ever. So I have beads galore and I have sold 2 caboodles full of just beads already for dirt cheap because I didn't know what I was doing then I researched it and here I am kicking myself in the butt and begging for some serious education. If u chose to help I love you 🙂 between this and the jewelery I've been running in circles for months. Here is a link to the original post on a different board O apologize for being difficult and I sincerely appreciate any and all information u are willing to provide. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Bead-Identification/qaq-p/28724762

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0