Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suggestions for Removing the Smell of Cigarette Smoke from Vintage Barbie Dolls and Clothing

I try to avoid buying vintage Barbie items that have been owned by smokers, but every so often I purchase something that has been exposed to cigarette smoke. It is typically a beautiful vintage item and the price is right, but nevertheless, the smell...

ANY ID ON THIS CUTE BARBIE 1966 ~~

HI ALL ~~ any ID on this cutie.,...says 1966 JAPAN matell on butt 1966she looks a little tan to me...maybe not and she looks young compared to most barbies ( maybe not) is she a barbie of friend of barbie? thanks all ! PS anyone know what she wore or...

80s/90/s barbies

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone recognizes these barbies and outfit? Thanks so much!

Fashion Fever Closets Comprehensive Site ?

Does anyone know of an informational ID site that is comprehensive for Barbie Fashion Fever Closets, Dolls and Fashions?One that shows all of them produced by wave, year etc. Any info would be appreciated. There used to be a wonderful site like this ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to determin midge...barbie and white ginger???

HI AM NEW TO THIS ( at 70 years old!) aqcuired 2 vintage barbies....and love them !showong photos of them herewhat I am wondering is how do i determine Midge from Barbie from Ginger? they are all looking alike to me...someone told me my bubble cut ba...

Bleaching Malibu Barbie legs!

Does anyone know how to bleach Malubu Barbie legs? I have had mine in bleach for 2 days now and I see no results. Am I doing something wrong?!? Could someone please tell me the way they do it and how long it took for you to see them lighten. Thanks s...

genuine barbie?

Is she a genuine vintage barbie?circa ?headband appears to be a very lightweight viunyl or plastic .....is it original? what doll body whould i pair her with for re selling her...\AND ARE THE WIGS ORIGINAL TO THIS DOLL? I LOVE THE BEE HIVE WIG BTW !t...

Barbie experts

Trying to learn more about Barbie and was watching the auction, 401113433163. What do you think made it so valuable? Thanks in advance.