cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is best to sell Barbie?

I must have over 100 Barbies to sell. I am wondering if any of you pros know when is the best time of year to list Barbies? I have alot of work ahead. they are all 1960's and newer.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The best time of year would be during the Christmas season. That's a lot of Barbies, good luck.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I think the best time to sel is when you have time to do the listings and fulfill the sales.    Unless it is a rare doll, put it on a 30 day fixed price listing at a fair price and see what happens.  If you are in a hurry, you will have to deeply discount the prices to get a quick sale.  Good luck selling.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I list all year..but I see my prices spike near Christmas..where I am going to get more $$ for a listing then lets say..in July. Also, January and February I do well... and when tax returns start rolling in to people. Once it's listed it's up until it sells or I lot it up with something else..But I try to get a lot listed in early October..to get ready for Christmas season..as I would with any Christmas ornaments I have laying around. Anything from the 70s to now...sometimes the clothes parted out sells better than the doll itself.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply