Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Sallie,

What a lovely photo of your Misty Copeland doll.  I sure fell asleep on that one and missed her because she sold out so fast.  She was available to order thru Walmart and Target, but the next thing I knew, I got caught up in everything I do and truly forgot about her!!  I think she is beautiful and I don't think I would have deboxed her either.  I generally won't debox a doll right away; esp. adult collector Barbies.  Now, i am probably going to look for Misty again.  Sheesh.

Congrats on getting married!  That and the honeymoon would definitely take priority over coming in here:-)   But, I am so glad you shared a pic of your Misty!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2101 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Waving hello everyone-sorry haven't posted much-enjoying pics of new dollies, good to see heart

No new dolls for me-I am still waiting on Francie-debating on what to spend reward on before end of the month-

Message 2102 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Stacie&aunt.JPG

Stacie and 'Aunt' Jaeme.  Jaeme raided Syd's closet and found the skirt to wear as a dressSmiley Very Happy  Stacie raided Skipper's closet.  Outfits are homemade; all hand sewn.  Don't have a machine. (by the way, clothing was made from an old skirt.  That is why the elastic at top of Jaeme's dress looks machine sewn.  )

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2103 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Stace&aunt2.JPG

Message 2104 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Stace&AuntJ3.JPG

One more....why not?  Jaeme's earrings belong to Chocolate Obsession.

Message 2105 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

JStacSumPalm.JPG

Message 2106 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Jaemaloha.JPG

Message 2107 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BoxHouse.JPG

Here's a doll house I made back in the 90's.  Cardboard box.  Cabinets, stove, fridge, and wall pics are all cardboard too.  DSD is enjoying.  Love the basket on the dogSmiley Very Happy

Message 2108 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BoxHouse2.JPG

Sofa is made out of cardboard too.  had a lot of fun making this.

Message 2109 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BOXhouse3.JPG

these are digitals of glossies.

Message 2110 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Triple Kudos to the gorgeous Jaeme!!!!!!!  What an amazingly beautiful doll..  Not sure who I like better Syd or Jaeme....  Syd seems to change expression with what she wears..  Jaeme keeps her fierce attitude.

Misty Copeland is also a great doll..  I think the BC has produced some very interresting dolls for 2016..  not a great year for the Silkstones however..(JMO)

Debra
Message 2111 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Debra!

I can always tell when you have visited the board.....I had 25 kudos and knew that had to be you!!Smiley Very Happy

Thank you.  I tell ya, I am really liking Jaeme.  She looks good in anything and almost any color!  Only thing....she doesn't 'soften'.  I thought maybe Stacie would warm her up a bit, but nah.  And yes, Syd's expression does seem to change a little depending on what she wears.  Though, I do believe ONE time, Jaeme did soften....a teeny bit, ha!   Right now Syd is looking pretty melancholy because she has been sittin so longSmiley Sad

Message 2112 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Great pics deserve kudos!!  and forgot to mention enjoyed seeing the doll rooms ...  very very creative ( especially the solution to picking up after the dog.. Ha)

Debra
Message 2113 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh yeah, the dog basket!  I got a charge out of it when i saw itSmiley Very Happy

I still have the 'box' and the furnishings although I did start to break down the box to throw away and then I changed my mind.  Now I have repairs to makeSmiley Sad  At least now I have figured out a way to fold it up for easier storage.  Kinda put the cart before the horse though when tearing it down.  I completely took the floor(bottom of the box)off.  Had I figured out I could just fold it up FIRST, I would have left the floor attached on the back wallSmiley Mad

Message 2114 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh no way..  you were going to toss it out????  Its adorable ...  and very creative.  Love the bamboo window shades

Debra
Message 2115 of 9,230
latest reply