Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Love the pics!!!   especially Totally Hair and  the sweater Divergent is wearing.

Here is a not nearly as nice sweater pic.

Xmas BW.JPG

Debra
Message 1621 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you fancy! I love your pic! I wish I had that sweater.
Message 1622 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Pierre realizes they have shown up to the airport for their holiday travels on the wrong day.
Message 1623 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Ash!! Smiley Very Happy  Wrong day!!  Sounds like a classic.  Love it!  All eyes are on Kira!  Is it her fault??  Also caught the '1961' on the board....Ken's Birthyear.

Thanks for your input on the gloria stuff.  The dinette set is worth it for the dishes, etc. alone. 

Debra ~  Is that Finnick (or however you spell it)?  I like his ugly christmas sweater.  Saw something on TV about the 'ugly' Christmas sweater being all the rage this year.  Some of them are not so ugly really.  Almost bought one for myself this week-end.....then I went down the barbie aisle.................

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1624 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Barbie Buddies.......

Thought Ms. FAO deserved a spot on the mantle next to the other christmas decorations.

DSC02509.JPG

Plus here is a old Santa that I dug out of the attic, not sure about his age, I think he is from the 1950's.  I cleaned him up and think he is just swell.

DSC02507.JPG

DSC02508.JPG

Enjoy the holidays everyone !!  

Message 1625 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Well hello there Tina!

Ms FAO looks pretty spiffy as part of your Christmas decor.  Great idea!

Love the old Santa.  He kind of has mischievious eyes.  When I had to go through the folks' stuff, I found an old Santa similar to this one, but was from the 60's.  I should have kept him as I just loved him when I was growing up.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1626 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG021.JPG

The Chase sisters are ready for an evening of holiday festivities.

Message 1627 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Shirley, Santa maybe from the 60's, I really don't know but he is pretty neat. 

Your dolls look very festive. Made me think about my wardrobe for myself during the holidays and I think I need some new Holiday outfits.

Message 1628 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi all, i'm out-of-town on an unexpected trip helping family.

not much online time but came in to take a quick look at ev'one's lovely photos, fun Christmas stuff yaaay 🙂

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1629 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

My dolls dress far better than I.   I live vicariously through my dolls.

Diane ~ have a safe trip and hope all is OK.  We'll leave the porch light on for you.

Message 1630 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

furcoatsnow.JPG

Baby, it's cold outside!!

Message 1631 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

snowhanky.JPG

Thought I had separated these photos....

Message 1632 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

skatesnow.JPG

Message 1633 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I love them all but the blonde in the tan coat is so stunning!!!!!!
Message 1634 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

My newest Kira, a Christmas present from my best friend! A few other pics.
Message 1635 of 9,230
latest reply