cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying a Barbie

Hi I was very kindly helped by two people the other day identifying a Barbie. I have another. She has a 1991 head and 2003 body. She has 13811 stamped on her back and she is in a fixed posed with wavy blonde hair and lips together. Does anybody know who she is please. 3B5A9AA8-1FAA-448B-BFC7-CBE7C1243284.jpeg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Identifying a Barbie

The body type is Model Muse.   I think that is the Mackey headmold.   Not sure just exactly who the doll is (a Barbie of course), I am guessing she could be one of the Top Model series.  She could also be from the Barbie Basic line.  I'm just guessing here, but I'm probably not too far off.  Hopefully, someone will come along who is  more knowledgeable.   She is not a play line doll, but would be a Mattel Collector. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Identifying a Barbie

Thank you, Orphie.  Glad you showed up 😆

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 4 of 4
latest reply