cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gay Parisienne Barbie Box... worth?

Hi! We're a nonprofit organization and received this Barbie box with a donation. It came with a Barbie, but after some research, I've realized it actually does not belong with this box. Could anyone help me determine if this box is sell-able and how much it is worth? I have found similar boxes online, but not specifically this one which makes me think it may be more rare? Maybe it's just wishful thinking!

It's the Gay Parisienne box, TM (not R), and brunette.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

The Gay Parisienne was definitely a great barbie and If found as an original could be an EPIC find however, the box is a bit more difficult. There are many barbie collectors that would love to get their hands on a barbie object from back then so most collectors would happily add your box to their collection, however, not for a grand amount of money. I'd estimate you could sell this for 20-30. 40 max but that would be with shipping included.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

People who collect will want the box for their collection so you are guaranteed a sale. You should list this for auction and just hope that it gets into a bidding war so you can get a fair price for it. You are basically selling an empty box, only of value to a collector. They will see it and they will bid.

If you list this too high than you will not receive any bids. Best of luck to you....
Message 3 of 3
latest reply