cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barbie signature

Does anybody know how much a barbie is worth is Barbie herself barbara Handler signed the doll?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Barbie signature

Did Ruth Handler sign it or her daughter?

Just curious, but still don't know answer to your question.  Have you tried looking for listings that have ended/won here on ebay?  Maybe search for Barbies with Ruth Handler signature or try variations of those words and see what you pull up.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Barbie signature

as i said in my question...barbie herself, barbara handler. thanks.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Barbie signature

Image result for bananas minions images with quotes

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Barbie signature

Hi Shirley it’s me mrsrojas11 I used to get on here a few years ago. I hope all is well Hun🙂
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Barbie signature

@oldschoolstyles

Oh my ever loving word!!!  It's you!  Mrs. Rojas!  How have you been?  LTNS and it is great to see you once again!   Now you are old school but probably have always been.

All is well on my end...just doing the usual aging process with all the extras thrown in for good measure.

Still a little doll crazy, but it seems to be tapering off a bit.  Just bagged up a bunch to haul off to the church yard sale this coming Sep.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Barbie signature

Hiya!!!🙂 Yes I’m glad to hear back from you! I hope you don’t think I’m stalking you 🤣😂 I just had a question about a barbie and I saw your name and i missed talking to ya cuz you are Great!! Well I’ll be coming around more, so hopefully we’ll KIT😉 Talk to you soon 🤠

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Barbie signature

Stalking me eh?  If it's you, I don't mind one bit.   I did reply again to your question and found some interesting things. 

Yes, I do hope we can KIT too.

@oldschoolstyles

Message 8 of 8
latest reply