cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know these Barbie’s?

I’m clueless about the dolls and tried searching but there are different variations. These were offered to me for sale but I liked to learn more before getting involved. Very clean condition. Thanks for any help 😁0B99D548-C823-4E4C-8B45-DD2AFF763931.jpegFA16B8E7-DC8A-419D-8926-9CFD4627388F.jpeg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s funny because one of only things I know about older Barbie is that they get that green discoloration around the ear so that’s great you mentioned it. 

Anyway I appreciate your time and information. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The top doll is a #4 ponytail. The bottom picture is three bubblecuts; all look to be from 1963. The blonde bubble on the left looks like she might have green ear, which would devalue her. The bubbles are very common, but that looks to be a nice #4. Her hair needs reset and the box is in rough shape, but having her stand is a plus.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It’s funny because one of only things I know about older Barbie is that they get that green discoloration around the ear so that’s great you mentioned it. 

Anyway I appreciate your time and information. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The green is caused by a reaction between the base metal in the earrings and the plasticizer in the vinyl. So if you do purchase these, be sure to immediately remove any earrings that are still in.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply