cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why cant i see a sellers feedback?

So I wanted to buy a book from a seller named "prepbooks". This particular seller has a BUNCH of feedback. Thousands of feedback notes.  So i selected to view only negative feedback for the last 6 months.  That works properly.  I viewed it no problem.  Next I selected positive feedback for the last 30 days and i think it said there is like 130 pages of feed back.  So I am scanning the first page and get to the end.  Next I select page 2 and it blinks as if it loaded a whole new page but it is the exact same page of feedback.  So I try page 3.  Again it seems as if it loaded a new page but it didn't.  It again displays page #1 of feedback.  So I try 4,5,6.  The same.  I tried the forward arrow.  The same.  What is going on?  Essentially I am unable to view 129 pages of feedback. Not that I need to see it all.  But still... what the heck?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

why cant i see a sellers feedback?

The problem seems to be related to the number of feedback and the table links.

Viewing that seller's feedback directly seems to work -- I can navigate to different pages easily. But if I choose one of the table links with thousands of results, navigating to page two seems to work but shows page one still.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply