cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to relist unsold items

I'm encountering a problem I've never experienced before. I am attempting to relist an unsold item, the listing for which expired today. When I click the "Relist" button a blank page loads and nothing further happens. This action apparently creates a copy of the expired ad in "Drafts" but, when I attempt to view the draft, I get the same thing - a blank page. Every time I click "Relist," a new draft of the ad shows up but I am unable to view it. I've tried deleting all the drafts, going back to the ad I wish to relist in "Unsold" and tried clicking "Relist" for the ad in question and the same thing happens again.

I am using the same computer I always use and the same browser and neither the operating system nor the browser have been updated and no settings have been changed recently. I was able to relist items a day ago and two days ago without any trouble.

Has anyone else ever experienced this and, if so, is there a work-around?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

unable to relist unsold items

After trying just about everything under the sun to fix this problem I came to the conclusion that my browser must have become corrupted in some way. Here's some additional background in case anyone else runs into this. Browser I'm using (same one I've always used) is Firefox 64 bit running on Windows 10. After this problem developed on my computer and it seemed I was unable to fix it, I tried on my folk's computer which is running Firefox on Ubuntu Linux and it worked finem so I was pretty sure Firefox was not the issue. Since no Windows updates had been installed on my computer in about a week and this issue was only a couple of days old, I didn't think a Windows update was responsible for the issue. So, I tried running Firefox in safe mode but no joy. Next I tried doing a refresh of Firefox (twice); still no joy. Next I downloaded the Firefox installer from the Mozilla website and tried doing a reinstall over my existing installation. This also failed to correct the problem. Next, I backed up my bookmarks and used the "Add or remove programs" tool in Windows "Settings" to remove Firefox. Then I ran the Firefox installer to do a fresh installation of Firefox. That corrected the problem! I can now see, edit, and relist once again and, when I open a draft, it actually loads and is visible and editable.

I hope this information helps someone.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply