cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swapped mother board

Hello again, 

1-Thank you for all that reply to these.

2- Months ago, I sold a laptop, around 500 dollars, allienware, person returned it. All seems good here... But it seemed to be fishy when they waited till the 29th day to file the return and then his reasons were way off the wall. Came up with some stuff that was wrong with it that I know were not issues when it was shipped. But that is fine Ill still be happy to return it. The problem here is that when it did get back the issues that he had given me were true. I am just left scratching my head. So I had my tech take look at the computer, again, and when he gets back to me he informs me that the motherboard is not the origingal and that there was missing ram. HE SWAPPED THE MOTHER BOARD OUT! Who does this? Anyhow I never thought that this might be an issue, so I did not take precautions like taking pictures of the internal parts. I mean I cant take the computer apart just to take pictures! What do I do? Ebay has not been much help, as always, and I still have laptops that I need to post for sale. Can anyone shed some light on wether or not I have a course of action on the alienware? and how do I prevent this type of stuff in the future? Thank you again 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)