cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping setting glitch

Please help! Is anyone else having this problem?
We are experiencing a shipping setting glitch that is causing a huge problem. Our sales have been almost non existant and I have been working hard to figure out why. One of the apparent reasons seems to be the glitch with the shipping cost.
We have listings set for calculated Free Shipping with Fed Ex smart post with an option of paid faster methods.
On some listings it reads correctly but on many listings what the buyer is seeing is only the paid 2nd option and not the free option.
This changes our placement in search by making our price appear way too high. Free shipping gets a boost as well.
The listing is set for that but the buyer is not seeing that.
It's not all of the listings - approximately 1/3 to 1/2 are not reading correctly.
It would be easier to fix if it was across the board.
I would like to have a chat with a tech person but have been told by the CS rep that is not possible.

I reported this last Thursday with a promise of a response but none has come, I called again today and the rep basically refused to help beyond reporting that I called again.
What should I do?
It's going to take hours to go in and set the individual listings to flat rate, opening one at a time and revising. Bulk edit isn't an option on this. Our items are varied in size, shape, weight, and price.
What I want to know if this is on the radar for the tech team to fix?
Is it happening to others? or should I spend the day going in and setting all our listings to flat rate?
You help is greatly appreciated!

an example of a listing with this problem 252027406266   its set in the listing for free shipping but all the buyer sees is the paid option. 

Any ideas? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)