cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scammers

does ebay not check messages when someone ask questions ect ? lately within just these first 3 days of this month, I have scammers asking me if item is still available and the joined ebay same day, I have law enforcement in my family and have ran a check on these people, I blocked 2 of them, they both send me phone numbers and the numbers are not from were it says they live, then just a few mins ago one of them got another account and ask same question with same number, his first acct on the 1st said he was not a registered user, I have in my description of this item buyer must have at least 10 positive feedback and be a active member, then even after i block them they somehow get my phone number and message me wanting to send me a check, I was not born yesterday lol, but ebay should have me protected on my personal info on ebay, I been here selling 22 years and never had this issue before, even when i call ebay them reps act like they don't know what to do so no help there, whats so strange is these people get away with it but if i make a mistake in a message they jump on me saying i'm breaking the rules, then i call and ask why get on me for that when millions do it every single day and they do nothing, yeah i know its all about who they make the most money off of, but still not very fair to say the least, anyone else been getting these scammers ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)