cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return labels costs

I think once ever I issued a return label to a buyer.  However I ran into an issue with this that has me upset.   I had a buyer buy 14 of the same small items.   I waited 2 days for her to pay . Then before I shipped she bought 4 more but didn't have the money to pay me then.  I only charged her $2.90 total for shipping.  I upgraded to a flat rate envelope and mailed right away. 

Then after she gets them all she says 4 of them had patterns that were photocopies and not original.  I said,  just return them. She wants me to provide a return label.  I was not feeling well and had a bit of a fever.  I'm waiting for a pop up,  something asking me what weight to put in,  about combining,  etc.  I hit "accept return" and then "send label" .  I got nervous seeing it didn't  give me any info and didn't agree to send label for the 4th item.  I contact ebay and they say I can't do a combined label on ebay, to go to the PO!   I did not want to wait in line at the post office.   She's telling me to ask the woman to mail together.   I'm rather confused and already hit "send label" 3 times.  They say,  don't worry only the one used will be charged to you.  I tell her to of course send them together.  She sent in THREE separate tiny packages.  I finally got them late Friday afternoon.  Now she is demanding to know where her refund is!  It's a holiday weekend!  Of course I blocked her.  Why did ebay make this return label process so difficult?   I'm really ticked that I bent over backwards so save her money and accomodate her and then get charged about $7 over what it should have cost.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)