cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request for returns using a fake reason : defective so they dont pay the shipping both ways

this is the second time this month that did happen to me : sold 2 items in december now i get return requests for defective reason I receive them home test them there`s nothing wrong at all so I call ebay to report the problem as I dont want to pay the full refund but minus my shipping fees that I incurred ebay said well just go ahead and refund the total I called about 3 times still the same response from every agent this is outrageous so how to handle returns without sending the buyer from now on any shipping labels and if the item comes back in good working condition then we take off the shipping costs from the refund but still then they will leave you a bad feedback and if they go and complain to ebay of course ebay will refund them the shipping label from your money is this bad business or bad business customers are lying and taking advantage of the ebay money back guaranteed if we can prove through pictures or videos that the item is in good working condition then at least they should pay for the shipping fees. This is not walmart this is small sellers that fight for that $2 to $20 profit per transaction then comes one and takes all your hard work just because they are pampered by ebay what about us ??? we get the shaft.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)