cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product ratings

My listing has a "product rating" that keeps appearing on it whenever I list it.  I say whenever because this morning I spoke with eBay and they walked me through a way to end the item, and then fill in a draft and relist it in order to not have the product rating (at least that was the proposed plan). Upon relisting it,  it appears the product rating has been removed.  But when I search for the item the product rating is back! The review written with my listing says, "No directions with it. Wasn't put together!"  I haven't sold it yet, so how can they know whether or not it has the directions or is put together or not?  When you click on the name of the person who left the review it says "The user ID you entered was not found." The review and ratings are NOT for my item, but it looks like they are and it reflects so badly on me.  This is not the first time that an item of mine has had a review attached to it by default. Is there an option to opt out of including a product rating from my listing? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)