cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plaigerism

Ebay does nothing when someone steals your photos or ad. I have reported the same ad for three months and the same seller for three months. The last ebay rep said "Wow I see they took your photos, give us 72 hours and we will take care of it." What a joke. A week later and their ad is still up. There is a law that states if you inform them that it is YOUR copyright protected material they MUST remove it. Apparently ebay ignores this is you are not a big box seller or company. The seller was told by me- and cut my watermark out of the photos- they had it showing for two months while ebay did nothing. 

I guess having Eight people take my ads and photos over a one month period is enough to make one see red- I am and at ebay for doing nothing. All of the ads ran until they sold or ended.

What I was told by other reps was to make a watermark over the entire picture (which they say is not allowed) or to put a buisness card in the photo (which is also not allowed).

How lame can you get ebay- shame on you! Apparently NO ONE Is home when you report selling activity that is illegal.

JUST AS A FOLLOW UP

SINCE EBAY SUGGESTS YOU RELIST THE ITEM AS NEW EVERY 4 MONTHS- To get to the front of the search list- Idid, so it appears that they listed before me since they auto relsited for  a year (only appears- I have had mine listed longer. This matters not to ebay they are siding with the theif. YES EBAY IS SIDING WITH THE PLAIGERISER, LAW BREAKER THEIF OF MY PHOTOS. THEY CAN CONTINUE TO STEAL MY WORK- matters not I join Vero and they are insisting I get an attorney to sign it. They will do nothing to stop the crook who stole my photos. Joining Vero is after the fact and they told me point blank you can steal photos from anywhere as long as they are not a part of vero and ebay will do nothing. I cannot proove I have it listed longer since ebay does not give you the items you listed as part of your invoice- only the store fee and what you sold. So I am screwed.

Thanks for the answer but ebay will BE WRONG anyway.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)