cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving refund

We have returned an order in dec and have yet received our refund.   We did not understand that we needed to contact the seller through ebays messaging and when he didn't respond to us through normal avenues we contacted our credit card company.  We have now understand we need to go through the sites messaging and have talked to the seller in which he said he would refund us but says the money is sitting in a holding account.  When we talked to someone at ebay he was extremely rude and said the seller has his money and it's up to him what he would like to do.  We are at a loss this purchase is $400 and this has been going on for 6 months.  If someone could help us I would appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

not receiving refund

@tostre2463  I am sorry but once you contact your card company it is up to them to follow through on the chargeback.   eBay can no longer assist a buyer once they go to their card company.,

If you had filed an official refund request through eBay within 30 days of the date of delivery then eBay would have made sure you got a refund.  

You can talk to customer service but this far past the date of a return there is no way that they will be able to force the seller to refund you.  

eBay agents are working from home so you have to request a call back or live chat.

1. CLICK THIS LINK:
https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

2. Request a call back

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply